Pooja SadhwaniDec 13, 2011
I am about to comlplete my MBBS in India and am desiring to do higher studies abroad. Are there any ...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Pooja,
There are multiple options after your Medicine degree , for which if you can inform us whether you would like to pursue an clinical or a paramedical stream is also fine?
Regarding the entrance test here are the details attached-
For US you have to appear for your USMLE test, for canada MCCCE and MCCQE ,for australia AMC and for UK PLAB . These exams will provide u a license to practice in those countries as a medical professional and also the opportunity of studying there.

Well for your further admission procedures kindly contact YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor .To take an appointment kindly scroll below for the contact YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19/9594112626
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
Dec 20, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall