RAHULJul 25, 2012
I am already persuing engineering in EEE in an university here. I want to have a degree through dis...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Rahul,

You can pursue a Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) through distance learning from any of the open schools, viz. IGNOU, SMU, Annamalai etc.

In case of any further queries, do revert to us.

All the best!
Jul 31, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall