nikhil hansMar 29, 2012
i am appeared in 10th class so can i go this country
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Nikhil, You can apply to any university in any country for Higher Studies upon successful completion of 10+2. However, admission eligibility criteria varies from university to university.

Can you tell me which country are you interested in studying?

Awaiting reply..
Mar 30, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall