shravani Maydeo JoshiDec 12, 2011
i am a BA in Psychology at Mumbai University. can i joined Ur institute?
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hey Shravani. Professionals at YoungBuzz are specialists from fields like counseling, clinical, industrial,human resource, human development, social work. And in order to be a specialist you will need to complete your masters.
A Bachelors is a course which is very generic in nature and equips you for the next level of masters.
A masters degree would open up lucrative opportunities.
We would be glad to have you on your panel, after masters.
Nevertheless,do keep writing to us.
Wishing you all the best for a bright future, Shravani!
Dec 12, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall