Manasi Jun 18, 2012
I am a Chemical engineer and working in a company related to water industry for last two years. Now ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Manasi,
If you are confused I would suggest you to give the Youngbuzz Career Assessment test. This test will integrate your interest, aptitude and personality and give your career options.This will give you your top 3 career recommendations.
To give the test you can click on the link below and give the test online.
Jun 18, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall