ReshmaJun 28, 2012
i am confused.i want 2 do psycotherpy as i took commerce an i dont know if it is tight
Ybcounsellor - Dear Reshma,
In order to become a Psychotherapist you need to complete a BA OR BSc in Psychology and after which you should complete your M.A in Psychology with specializing in Industrial, Counseling,social or Clinical.Post which if you either do a certification in psychotherapy or PHD research in Psychotherapy. However I would like to know from you of what made you choose commerce.
Also a confusion at this stage is alright but there are scientific methods to sort your career related dilemmas. I would advise you to take a career assessment test which will give you an insight into your interest ,aptitude and personality which will give you your top three career recommendations, and further speaking with a counselor will assist you build a career action plan .
A career is not about the next 5-7uears of your education but it is the next 40 years of your work life...
To take a career test log on to-:http://www.youngbuzz.com/career-assessment/role-assessment-career-counselling
to read more about various careers log on to-:http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/career-options
To speak with our counselor contact us on -:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - 022 4295 6964 / +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
I wish you all the best!
Jun 29, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall