I am currently doing btech 3rd year in electronics and instrumentation and i want to know which cour...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Jithu,
Electronics and Instrumentation is an upcoming filed with much scope in the coming years. You can opt for M.Tech. or M.E. in any of the following fields: Power Electronics & Drives, Power Systems Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Systems, and Computer Controlled Industrial Power etc. In addition, you will have to both appear for and qualify the GATE exam if you want to get admission in a top college or university in India. Please revert back to us with further questions. Good luck!
Feb 21, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall