Priya KatariaFeb 23, 2012
I am currently in my TYBA (PSYCHOLOGY).I wish to opt for M.Sc in child psychology ( one year) from k...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Priya, The requirements for a M.Sc in Child Psychology (Kingston University) is as follows: You need to first fill the application form and upload documents such has your Marksheets, Statement of Purpose, entrances exams scores, recommendation letters, project synopsis, extra curricular certificates and so on. In case you have work experience then that would be an added advantage to your application. You will also have to mail a set of all the above mentioned documents to the University.
In case you have any further queries kindly feel free to get back to us or you may even contact us at: 022 2490 3015/17/19.
All The Best for your final year...
Feb 24, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall