I am currently persuing B.Sc. (H) Chemistry from delhi university.. Please tell me what can I do further to be in the field of f

As you must be aware a forensic scientist gathers physical evidence from crime scenes. He or she then analyzes that evidence to help in the investigation of the crime. Forensic scientists are sometimes called crime scene investigators or forensic science technicians.

Its advisable that you read up more on the career,its scope,opportunities,career map,remuneration and other benefits etc on http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/career-forensic-scientist

It will surely help.