Manan VoraApr 19, 2012
I am currently pursuing my CA degree and have my finals in 2 years time. In this time i wanted to do...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Manan,

With your CA article-ship it will be difficult for you to devote your time and energy to two different courses. However, you can opt for CFA or CWA degree alongside your CA to improve your qualifications.
You can visit the following links to know more about these two courses:

Hope this helps!
Do get back to us with your feedback and additional queries.

Apr 19, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall