saboo siddeequeNov 23, 2012
i am currently working as junior investigator under Dept. of Planning&Statistics. i wish to get a jo...
See more
Ybcounsellor - Dear Saboo,
In order to get a job in the Animal Husbandry Dept. you will have to either the get the B.V.Sc degree or a degree in zoology.

We Wish you all the best!
Nov 24, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall