raahulsureshJan 26, 2012
I am doing B.tech(computer science) in S.R.M university in India.I really crazy about automobiles an...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Raahul,

In order to pursue your masters you should have an bachelors degree in automobile or mechanical engg, otherwise its difficult.

for further deatils kindly contact-YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
Jan 28, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall