anitApr 07, 2012
I am doing diploma in computer engineering from mumbai and I am in second year.I want to go to USA o...
See more
Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Anit, Based on your level of Diploma program you might be eligible to apply for credit transfers or to the first year of the UG program. For more information, kindly consult with YoungBuzz Counselor at the earliest.
Apr 10, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall