sumithraFeb 22, 2012
i am doing my master of social work in banglore university i wanted to do research kindly suggeste...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Sumithra,
What I have understood from your query is that you are interested in research/PhD program abroad. Since you are already pursuing Master of Social Work, you are certainly eligible to apply for further studies. However, there are some other entry criteria(s) which are taken into consideration while offering you an offer of place into the program. Please meet Young Buzz Study abroad counselor for detailed information & further processing.
Our Address:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Delhi Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Plot No: 283, 2nd Floor, Satyaniketan, Near Venkateshwara College, New Delhi - 110021.
Phone - 011 - 24671240/41.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

All the Best and waiting to hear from you.
Feb 24, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall