sumithraFeb 22, 2012
i am doing my master of social work in banglore university i wanted to do research kindly suggeste...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Sumithra, currently if you are pursuing your Master of social work then if you are interested in studying in abroad you can do a PhD in social work or International relations.
In case you are still confused then kindly get in touch with our YoungBuzz Study Abroad Counselors at the below mentioned address. They will take you through the entire process that is Shortlisting of Universities, admission requirements and also your VISA.
Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

All The Best!!!
Feb 22, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall