Miss Jeenname NgemuJan 16, 2012
I am doing XII(sc) with PCMB.I want to go for forensic science or dietician courses in community hea...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Jeename. Forensic Science, as you know, is the application of assorted scientific
methods and principles for the proper investigation of crime. Forensic Experts
having expertise in different fields (and hence designations) like Forensic
Scientists, Forensic Investigators, Fingerprint Expert, Handwriting Expert,
Crime Scene Investigator and such others collect clues from the crime scene and elsewhere to convert them into evidences to prove a crime or solve a case.
There are colleges offering courses at the under-graduate level and post-graduate level as well. You can pursue B.sc in Forensic science (3 years), for which one needs to have completed XII with science. Ones with B.sc in traditional science subjects are eligible for M.sc forensic science, which is a 2 year course. One can also take up PG courses.

And in order to get into dietetics, again you will need to complete your XII, after which you can either give your medical entrance exams and get in to paramedical field, specializing in dietetics.

Or else you can get in to B.sc home science and then team it up with masters in dietetics.

Log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/nutritionist_%2526_dietician to read up more on the career, its scope, opportunities, remuneration etc.

This will surely help.

Kindly revert for further queries.

Wishing you all the best, Jeenname!

Jan 17, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall