RAKESH HOTAJan 05, 2012
I am a final yr B.tech student in Mechanical Engineering. How can i apply for Post-graduate course i...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Rakesh, For an MS- Engg, most of the universities in Germany require you to have a bachelor degree in a related field, English proficiency test like TOEFL/ IELTS and a GRE score. In addition you will need to submit your marksheets, transcripts, Sop, LORs etc. Some of the top ranking German universities for Engineering are- Technishe Universitat Munchen, Rheinisch- Westfelische Technishe, Ludwig-Maximilans, Karlsurhe, Stuttgart etc. If possible, pl do contact our offices on 8652726666/ 24903015 for further guidance.
Jan 05, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall