nipesh thakkarApr 17, 2012
i am a f.y.b.com student, what should i do to become special educator?
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Nipesh!

To pursue a career in special education, you must pursue a degree in psychology or human development followed by a course in remedial education. There is also a B. Ed in Special Education available for which one can be a graduate from any stream.

Hope this helps you. In case of any further queries, do get back to us.

All the best!
Apr 18, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall