karhtikFeb 10, 2013
I am going to complete my B.E in civil engineering.... i am confused of doing higher studies... i di...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Karthik,

Every masters degree is different. If you wish to know more about masters in a particular field you would have to read about the subjects offered in that course. Generally, the M.E/M.Tech is more research based. The GATE is the exam you give in order to get admission in an M.E/M.Tech course.
To know more about GATE you can log onto the following link

Some of the institutions that provide an M.E/M.Tech. in Chennai are
Anna University
Bharat Institution of Higher Education and Research
Easwari Engineering College
GKM College of Engineering and Technology
KCG College of Technology
SRM University
St. Joseph's College of Engineering
Sathyabama University

We wish you all the best for your future!

Feb 12, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall