gurpreet kaurFeb 12, 2012
i am going to complete my b.tech in civil this may with above 70 percent and want to do MS in civil ...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Gurpreet,

You can pursue your masters in Civil/Construction/Industrial/Environmental Engg.
Below are few universities-
1.University of Sydney
2.Griffith university
3.Swinburne University of Technology

Youngbuzz provides free counselling for Australian universities.so kindly contact Youngbuzz counselors to assist to in your admission, documents and visa procedures.
Feb 14, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall