ParthMay 18, 2012
I am going to do diploma in automobile engineering.Can I do masters directly after diploma?If not th...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Parth,

If you complete your diploma in automobile engineering from a recognized institute and score a good percentage then you can directly apply to the second year of the B.Tech. or B.E. degree followed by a M.Tech. or M.S. degree.

You can click on the following link on our website to know more about the career map required for becoming an automobile engineer:

In addition, you can contact the engineering institutes you wish to apply to in the future to know more about the admission process and their eligibility criteria for getting direct admission into the 2nd year of the engineering degree program.

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 19, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall