I am interested in becoming a instrumental engineer or instrumental electricianand would like to know if there is a school near

In order to become an instrumental engineer you needs to have completed 12th with PCM and then get into engineering. There are very few colleges offering instrumentation engineering.Nevertheless, you can get into mechanical,electronics or electrical engineering and then team it up with instrumentation at post graduation.

In order to know more about the colleges log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/colleges-guide