AnupamaMay 01, 2012
I am interested in doing english hons after class-12. tell me what else can I apply for after gradua...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Anupama,

You can visit the following link on our website and look for career options under the heading Media & Comm to know more about career options related to this field:

Here are the links to IAS & HR:

In addition, NET is an eligibility exam that you will need to give if you want to work in colleges as a professor or lecturer and if you want to get into research you need to get your Ph.D.

As you have inquired about diverse career options, it is likely that you are not sure about which career you should pursue and thus, it is advisable that you get in touch with career counselors as they can administer career assessment tests and guide you towards the best suited career for yourself.

Here's the link to our college career assessment test:

You can get in touch with our career counselors at the following locations:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Delhi Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Plot No: 283, 2nd Floor, Satyaniketan, Near Venkateshwara College, New Delhi - 110021.
Phone - 011 - 24671240/41.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.

May 02, 2012

Anupama Mutsuddy - Thanks a lott!!! :))
May 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall