Emily LarsenMay 03, 2013
I am interested in mass media..and want to do my masters abroad..is there any special exam i have g...
See more
Ybcounsellor - Hello Emily,
Different country has different entrance exams. If you are planning your masters in U.S. than GRE is the entrance exam whereas U.K. have entrance exam related to languages.
Wish you all the best!
May 14, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall