Lalit ShuklaApr 03, 2012
I am looking for doing master of finance and control through distance learning.Kindly provide me uni...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Lalit,

Most government recognized universities provide full time degree course in MFC. Few of the universities that provide MFC degree are as follows:

Bundelkhand University- http://www.bujhansi.org/Convergence/Academics/Academic_Program/

Panjab University- http://puchd.ac.in/syllabus.php?qstrfacid=2

The university website does not provide much information about whether these programs are full-time or part-time or distance-ed. You can get in touch with these universities yourself to know more about the centers.

In addition, IIF provides courses in Finance via distance learning and here's the link to their website: http://www.iif.edu/academicprograms/dlp.htm
IGNOU provides the following masters degrees in finance and here's the link to their website: http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/soms/programmes/detail/54/2

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
Wish you all the best!
Apr 04, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall