arpita khannaOct 31, 2012
i am a maths science student of class 12th. what should i do to get into interior designing field?
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Arpita,

- Several kinds of courses area available in Interior Design such as Professional Diploma in Furniture & Interior Design, Master Of Interior Architecture And Design and Foundation Diploma in Design.

- The minimum qualification for most of the courses is a pass at the 10+2 level. You should also have a knack for colors and shapes as well as a sense of style and comfort.

-Admission to institutes that offer courses for interior designing is through competitive examinations conducted by them.

- Every College or institutes have their own eligibility. Few institutes even require elementary and intermediate certificates.

Wishing you all the best!
Nov 01, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall