SukanyaMay 27, 2012
I am in my final year of diploma in computer engineering from Maharashtra state board of technical e...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Sukanya,

Yes, you can directly apply to the second year of the engineering programs in computer science or related fields provided your diploma is from a govt. recognized institution and you score a good percentage in the diploma course.

You will have to directly contact the institute from where you want to pursue your engineering in India to know more about the admission process and percentile or percentage required.

Foreign Universities, have different criteria for granting admission to international candidates. IS there a specific country you would want to go to?

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 28, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall