HannaFeb 28, 2012
I am in my Third Year of Bachelor of Arts, majors- Political Science. But wish to enter the field of...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Hanna,
Upon completion of your bachelors degree you can go for an MBA in Human Resource to enter this field.
You will have to prepare for the CAT or MAT or PGCET exam etc to get into the program.
IIM is the best institute in India for the MBA. In addition to IIMs there are several other institutes/colleges/universities that offer MBA program.
It is advisable that you complete a degree course in Human resource rather than a diploma or certificate program to enter this field.
Hope this helps!
Please revert back with additional queries and feedback.
All the best!
Feb 28, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall