Tushar KoulFeb 28, 2012
I am in need of counseling regarding US and European universities.
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Tushar,
YoungBuzz provides counseling for admissions in the USA and European universities.
Alos would like to know Which degree are you interested in pursuing?

USA- More than 4000 institutions offer undergraduates, post graduates, masters and doctorate degrees.One can specialize in any desire areas of focus. The USA education system has variety of academic & social environments which allow the student to build up in all aspects.

US universities have 4 intakes:

Spring: January/February
Fall: August/September
Summer: April/May
Winter: December
Entry Requirements + Eligibilbity

Undergraduate: 10+2
Graduate:16 years of education required (10+2+4)
Some institutions accept 15 years education into their Bridge /Masters Programs
Good & strong academic background
Good scores in entrance exams like SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS etc
Strong recommendation letters
To the point Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement, essays & resumes
Certificates of achievement & extra -curricular activity participation
Strong financial background or good grades to get a scholarship.

For any further queries kindly get in touch with our Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors at: 022 2490 3015/17/19 or you may even give me your contact number and email address and our Counselors will get in touch with you and will solve all your further queries. They will even help you with the short listing of Universities best suiting your profile, admission process and also with the VISA.

Awaiting reply...
Feb 28, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall