Meethi SethJul 29, 2012
I am not really sure what I want to do. I want to study CA(many do). My question is Do we have to at...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Meethi,

Yes you will have to do C.A along with some graduation. It can be along with B.Com or any commerce related course.There is no college for C.A you prepare, you give exams If you pass you go to nest level and so on and so for. For further information about C.A click on this link: http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/349/field_map

Wishing you all the best!
Jul 30, 2012

YoungBuzz Counselor -
Dear Meethi Seth ,
Seems like you are confused about what you want to become . CA is something that excites you however you still seem to be contemplating on your decisions .I am sending you a link that will give you a clear idea about the job profile of a CA and also doing B.Com along with CA is what most people opt for .
I will advise you to take the career assessment test that will give you a clear idea about your interest , aptitude and personality which in turn will help you find your top three career recommendations , and talking to a counselor will allow you to make an informed career decision.
I am sending you links that will help you read further......
i wish you all the best
Jul 30, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall