Iman BanerjeeApr 05, 2012
I am a passed out student of applied genetics, I completed my degree in the year 2009.I have already...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Iman,

To pursue your PHD one should have their Master's degree in the Specific field and work experience of 2-3 years.I would suggest Masters, you are eligible for masters , normally to pursue an Masters the expenditure is appx 20-25 lacs.You can also check with Germany as all the german universities have no tuition fee.
Apr 05, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall