Suhasini MurthyMar 16, 2012
I am a Philosophy graduate currently doing a PG course in counselling from SIES college. I am inter...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Suhasini,

Delhi University, Mumbai University are some of the reputed universities that provide MA in Psychology.
Here's the link to the Delhi University website:http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=323 and this one is for mumbai University : http://www.mu.ac.in/arts/social_science/psychology/courses.html

Hope this helps.
Please get back to us with your feedback and additional queries.
Wish you all the best!
Mar 16, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall