ashitha aravindhMar 05, 2012
i am a psychology graduate student.i 'm interested in painting also .someone told me consumer psyc...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Ashitha,
Psychology and Painting are two very different things. If you are interested in using art you could specialize in Art Therapy, which is using art as a medium of communication and helping people overcome adversity. In addition, if you are interested in Consumer Psychology then you are right, sadly, there is no university in India which provides a specialization in this degree. IIM K provides a post graduate management program in Consumer Psychology and here's the link to their website: http://www.iimk.ac.in/mdp/MDP08/MDP11.php
Hope this helps!
Please get back to us with your feedback and additional queries.
Wish you all the best!
Mar 06, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall