Shubhojit GhoseMay 09, 2012
I am Shubhojit I am in class 10. I study in a CBSE school.. I hope to get into a very good univer...
See more
Studyabroad Counselor Studyabroad - Dear Shubhojit,

You can certainly appear for the SAT, there shouldn't be a problem even though if your school isn't listed in college board list. Secondly if your academic grades are really very good, you can apply to the TOP Universities in US.

All The Best!!!
May 09, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall