Abhishek kumar ranjanJan 08, 2012
i am student of pollytectnic and doing diploma in computer science & engineering....an wana to do st...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Abhishek, UK universities offer wide range of courses starting from UG to PG level. According to the above information, we are assuming that yours is a Post Secondary diploma, therefore, you are eligible to apply for Bachelors degree or Credit transfer if your diploma is recognized. For further assistance you may visit our Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
Jan 12, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall