JoelDec 27, 2011
i am studying 4th year Electronics and Communication Engg studying in Tirunelveli,Tamil Nadu. i woul...
See more
Joel Varghese - sorry for not mentioning the country name.
Canada, new Zealand, australia
Jan 15, 2012

YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Joel, after successful completion of your course you can apply to any of the above mentioned countries for Masters course. Each country have different immigration policies. However, the possibility of getting PR or Work Permit in Canada, NewZealand and Australia is higher.

For any further details kindly get in touch with us:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
Jan 23, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall