Payal KikaniMay 29, 2012
I am studying in APS- CBSE board 12th std in Pune.I did my 10th from Bishops Co ED School- ICSE boa...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Payal,

As you have studied in Maharashtra, you will be able to get a domicile certificate for the state of Maharashtra and be eligible to apply for MH-CET.

You can refer to the following links:

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 29, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall