Megha solankiJul 06, 2012
I am a syjc science student and i want to pursue psychology what should i do?
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Megha,

I am happy to know your interest in the field of psychology fr the same you either do a B.Sc or a B.A (3yrs) degree with psychology majors and further you can do masters in the same field depending on your interest you can get into Clinical, Counseling, Industrial and Social. Till then you can on :http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/psychologist-career.

All the Best!
Jul 09, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall