Aditya BajajMay 06, 2012
I am thinking to choose the field of plastic after my 10th Std. in which further I want to choose th...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Aditya,

You should opt for plastic engineering if you want to work with PVC material.

In addition, to know more about this specialized engineering degree you can visit the following link:

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 07, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall