sandhyaMay 18, 2012
i completed b.tech in computer science..so kindly tell which country is the best option for doing ma...
See more
Studyabroad Counselor Studyabroad - Dear Sandhya, you can pursue your Masters in Computer Science course from USA.
Mentioned below are names of some Universities
1). Princeton University
2). University of Pennsylvania
3). University of Southern California
4). Yale University
5). Duke University

Good Luck!!!
May 18, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall