Valmiki Samba Siva RaoApr 16, 2012
I completed my PG in Microbiology in 2001, and since then working as Assistant professor in a Privat...
See more
Studyabroad Counselor Studyabroad - Dear Valmiki,
Dear you can check with universities in USA and Germany, because in
these countries you can get funding options plus an stipend too. Also PHD’s
from these countries are acceptable worldwide.

Mentioned below are few Universities offering the same-

1. University of Iowa,USA

2. Georgetown University, USA

3. University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio,USA

4. Max Planck Research ,Germany’

5. University of Luxembourg. Germany
May 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall