romaMay 14, 2012
i got 60% in hsc examination and i want tobecome a gynaecologist?but self finance college is taking ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Roma,

If you want to get your MBBS degree and specialize in gynaecology you can apply to government owned medical colleges for admission. Most institutes require candidates to qualify the medical entrance exam and then based on the results of this exam, admissions are granted to higher ranked individuals.

Do let us know if, you want more information about the govt. colleges and their eligibility criteria.

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 15, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall