Shubham JindalJul 01, 2012
I got AIEEE rank of AIR 53302. Whick college i can get in chandigarh. Preference order isw CSE > EC...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Shubham,
I would suggest you to look at the mentioned website in order to compare your AIEEE results and cutoff for various colleges www.dte.org.
to read more about the various specializations in engineering log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/career-options and further check the syllabus, talk to people who are either working in the field or seniors who are studying those subjects , which will help you decide which field you should specialize in.
I wish you all the best.
Jul 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall