AkshathaMay 23, 2012
I have B.C.A graduate and i have secured 57% aggregate. I wish to pursue M.S from foreign university...
See more
Studyabroad Counselor Studyabroad - Dear Akshatha, You can still pursue your Masters in abroad, I would recommend you to kindly Meet our Study abroad counselors:
Contact details mentioned below:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

All The Best!!!
May 30, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall