kanika jainApr 24, 2012
i have commerce and ip in 12 and i have interest in computers . should i do bca and mca?????????
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Kanika,

If you are interested in the field of computer science you can get your diploma in this field and then get your B.Tech. in Computer Science or opt for BCA (provided you studied mathematics in your 11th and 12th standards- as some universities require it) followed by MCA etc.

In addition, you can visit the following link and look for careers under the heading Information Tech & Related & Engineering to know more about careers in the field of computer science.

Hope this helps.
Do get back to us with your feedback and additional queries.
Apr 24, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall