vikas patelJan 03, 2013
I have completed BCA from Sikkim Manipal University. Please do let me know if i am eligible for B.E...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Vikas Patel,

Eligibility for B.Ed:- Students must Complete his / her Graduation with any stream or equivalent to apply for B.ed Degree Program.

For colleges or Institutes if you can mention which of the country are you looking for then we can answer your query in a better way.

Wishing you all the best!
Jan 03, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall