PraveenMar 06, 2012
I have completed B.E in computer science and working as s/w engg in MNC. I wanted to know what care...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Praveen,
Apart from MBA and M.Tech, you can go for defence services, civil exams, Executive MBA or Post Graduate Diploma courses in Engineering or Marketing. If you are looking at MBA then Executive MBA program might be more suited to your needs. In addition, if you are interested in research you can apply for Ph.D. post your post graduation. Hope this helps!
Please get back to us with your feedback and additional queries.
Wish you all the best!
Mar 06, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall