MithilaMar 06, 2012
I have completed MBA in HR. I want to persue FPM. I am not able to get the list of colleges offerin...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Mithila,

Some of the colleges that provide Fellow Program-me in Management are as follows:
IIMs- Bangalore, Indore, Allahabad etc.
Indian Institute of Forest Management
Hope this helps!
Please get back to us with your feedback and additional queries.
Wish you all the best!
Mar 06, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall