purvi jadavFeb 09, 2012
i have completed my b.com in 2001. then i have studied for certificate in child care and nutrition a...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Purvi. As you say that you have done child care and nutrition along with naturopathy, you can work with health clinics like VLCC etc, you can work as a life style counselor in major gyms and clinics, with hospitals, and child care clinics or day-cares.
Your experience in speech therapy can also be of great help while working with kids.

Its advisable that with varied exposure you can start working as a consultant with so many things in your kitty.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to write back for further queries.

All the best, Purvi!
Feb 10, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall