Mohan PatilJan 07, 2012
I have completed my BE in production stream and now I have 3 years of experience in automotive indus...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Mohan, Master is of 2 year in Canada and USA and the only option available for you is Post Graduate Diploma for 1 yr in Canadian Colleges. Please let us know if you want to proceed further with the same. You may even contact our Study Abroad Counselors at 022 24904111/9594112626
Jan 12, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall